Tuesday 4 September 2012

Day 10: Fat Bastard Breakfast

This day was a complete write-off. Literally nothing exciting happened so I will keep it brief. I got up, dazed and confused once more and headed to breakfast at Dennys. A surprising amount of Japanese food in the American Restaurant. I got a big stack of pancakes and a load of french toast. When I finished it I thought I was going to explode. I rolled myself to the train station and headed for home. I literally just planned to sleep through this hangover. The only good thing about hangover days is that they save me money and I can catch up with Facebook messages etc.

I decided I had not had enough of my darling Hugh so I decided to watch Wolverine to make time go by quicker aha! I went out for dinner just to get out of the house, listening to the Kill Bill soundtrack. So awesome, on my way back this 40 year old woman asked if I wanted a Japanese Massaji. I told her no, because she was clearly a prostitute and said I was tired and needed to sleep aha! Smooth. First full week in Tokyo. Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment